Brand details

The protector of family health, Hwang Pung Jung from Punggi Ginseng Cooperative Association


 ◈ About Hwang Pung Jung

Hwangpung Jung is a registered trademark of red ginseng and ginseng products manufactured by Punggi Ginseng Cooperative Association which was established for the first time in Korea 100 years ago.

As an utility company for farmers and consumers, Nonghyup is in charge of all the processes from cultivating ginseng( red ginseng) to managing and supervising the stage of purchase, production and sales of the product.  Nonghyup has been endeavor to support, manage and supervise farmers in accordance with the government policy to produce hugh-quality ginseng (red ginseng) based product.

In addition, based on the excellent technology accumulated over the first century, we are providing items that have a marvelous efficacy at reasonable prices.

Our product can be trusted as Nonghyup is taking all the responsibilities of the production and sales.  

Anonymous My Shilla

Membership level

  • Offline Membershipbronze
  • Online Memberships1
  • Mileage

My Shopping Hours Notification message

Exchange Rate Calculator

  • $USD
  • ¥THB0
  • ¥VND0
  • ¥MYR0
  • ¥PHP0
  • ¥IDR0
  • ¥RUB0
  • ¥CNY0
  • ¥JPY0
  • ₩KRW0

Viewed Items Select All

Cart See more

Total payment amount
  • $

Delete Order now

Note when purchasing duty free items

  • Purchase and exemption limit
    - There is no purchase limit for foreigners leaving Korea.
  • Bringing duty-free items to Korea
    - When entering Korea, if you exceed the allowable duty-free limit of travel, you must pay the tax after voluntarily declaring to customs.
    - If not declared voluntarily, additional tax may be levied or subject to penalties under the customs law.
    - When entering Korea by carrying duty-free items, the total amount of duty-free purchase is up to $ 600.
  • Exchange/refund
    - You can request an exchange refund via international mail directly from overseas. If you enter Korea with more than $ 600 of duty-free goods, you will be entitled to an exchange refund only by declaring your goods at the customs office.
  • Guides on the tax amount
    - When the goods are imported exceeding the exemption range, the estimated tax amount can be checked through "Customs tax website" (www.customs.go.kr) with "Estimation of estimated tax amount".