It's my first time of duty free shopping?
How to shop
When changing departure information
Replacement / Refund / Cancellation
Replacement / Refund procedure and cautions
If after service is required on product
After service is available at the relevant brand on the purchased product. (Certain products are exempted.)
Contact us to The Shilla Duty Free Customer Service (+82-2-2639-6000) so that we can connect you to the relevant brand.
Restrictions on board
Restricted items on board
When purchasing product, note that carry in of liquid and gel is restricted according to the recommendation of International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) for restricting carry in of liquid and explosive substances on board.
※ However, for international flight, under 100 ml can be carried on board the passenger cabin. For consigned luggage, up to 2 kg (2 L) per person in less than 500 ml of individual containers can be carried in.
Additional screening for liquid in front of boarding gate for flights to US and Australia abolished
- Secondary additional screening for liquid in front of boarding gate for flights to US (including American territories of Guam and Saipan, etc.) has been abolished (as of 22 December 2014).
- Secondary additional screening for liquid in front of boarding gate for flights to Australia has been abolished (as of 22 December 2014).
※ For customers departing for US/Australia, please collect all purchased products including liquid and gel at the pick-up area.
Carry-in restrictions on liquid and gel purchased in duty free shop
1. For direct flight
- You can carry in regardless of quantity and volume when packed in temper-evident bag.
- You can carry in if receipt issued at the time of purchase of duty free is enclosed or attached to temper-evident bag.
- Temper-evident bag must be opened after arrival to final destination. In case of sign of opening or damage, it may be refused.
2. For transit flight
- Ship in consigned luggage in principle. Unused new product cannot be carried in if it is not part of luggage.
- Personal belonging may be carried in if it satisfies the following carry in requirements for personal belonging.
Exception 1. For transit in US
For transit in US, liquid and gel in opaque or metallic container is restricted.
(Only products in transparent container may be purchased.)
Exception 2. For destinations of US territory, Australian territory, Canada or Virgin Island after transit
In the above case, liquid and gel product cannot be purchased.
Carry in requirements for personal belongings
1. Carry in of items is possible if items are stored in 1.1 L transparent plastic bag.
2. Volume capacity: Under 100 ml per 1 container. Total below 1L
3. The dimensions of transparent zipper bag shall be approximately 20 cm x 20 cm. Carry in is possible if the zipper is sealed.
4. Transparent zipper bag which is not sealed completely cannot be carried in.
5. One transparent zipper bag less than 1 L can be carried in per passenger.
6. Baby food and medicine in liquid or gel form may be carried in regardless of volume if it is reported to screening personnel in advance.
Zipper bags can be prepared by customer or purchased at convenience store in the airport.
The company shall refuse the unauthorized collection of displayed e-mail addresses via various technical methods/programs. By violating this term, you may be punished under the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection.