Brand details

 JP Clarisse, Korea's one and only hair accessory brand.

Established as an hair accessory brand in 1998, 
it has successfully launched the jewelry line, JP Blanche, thanks to the support of the customers.
Rather than relying on trends, JP Clarisse believes that the the true value of fashion lies within finding your own taste, and therefore pursues Slow Fashion and not Fast Fashion. 
In the journey to find your own true self where we have less spare time in this busy world, 
Jean Paul wishes to become that channel where true happiness and experience can be discovered.
From special moments to daily life, JP Clarisse will accompany you to the special moments of sharing hearts and mind.
Meet the quality of handmade products carried with craftsmanship through the JP Clarisse collection.

Anonymous My Shilla

Membership level



  • Mileage

My Shopping Hours Notification message

Exchange Rate Calculator

  • $USD
  • ¥THB0
  • ¥VND0
  • ¥MYR0
  • ¥PHP0
  • ¥IDR0
  • ¥RUB0
  • ¥CNY0
  • ¥JPY0
  • ₩KRW0

Viewed Items Select All

Cart See more

Total payment amount
  • $

Delete Order now

Note when purchasing duty free items

  • Purchase and exemption limit
    - There is no purchase limit for foreigners leaving Korea.
  • Bringing duty-free items to Korea
    - When entering Korea, if you exceed the allowable duty-free limit of travel, you must pay the tax after voluntarily declaring to customs.
    - If not declared voluntarily, additional tax may be levied or subject to penalties under the customs law.
    - When entering Korea by carrying duty-free items, the total amount of duty-free purchase is up to $ 600.
  • Exchange/refund
    - You can request an exchange refund via international mail directly from overseas. If you enter Korea with more than $ 600 of duty-free goods, you will be entitled to an exchange refund only by declaring your goods at the customs office.
  • Guides on the tax amount
    - When the goods are imported exceeding the exemption range, the estimated tax amount can be checked through "Customs tax website" ( with "Estimation of estimated tax amount".